Monday, April 17, 2006

Spring Listing Special!

Just wanted to spread the word about a SPRING LISTING SPECIAL offer I have going.

If you list with me by June 30th I will either pay you $400.00 at closing to help with closing costs or you can opt to have me purchase, on your behalf, an HMS Home Warranty to sell along with your home (a $400 Value).

In a competitive market you always want to have an edge - and selling your home with a WARRANTY against most defects in the first year is a REAL EDGE!

Plus it gives you great piece of mind as a Seller knowing that you won;t have to deal with any small repairs that might come up after your sale. Likewise as a Buyer you can sleep well knowing IF anything were to come up (and that really is rare) then you are covered.

It's a cliche' to say it but this really is a WIN/WIN!

Contact me today for more info and feel free to pass this info on to your friends, family, co-workers, dog groomer, dentist, paper carrier.....I really appreciate it!!!

No comments: