Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Minneapolis Water Stinks!

"Experts" like Larry David's wife Laurie and Martha Stewart insist the tap water is actually safer and more regulated than bottled water. And yet...I don't like tap water. Then I read this in the Strib - that the A "swampy, musky, fishy" scent coming from the faucet is "not harmful." Musky!? Fishy?! Not harmful?! Is that the standard for potable water? I am curious who drinks water from the tap and who ruins the earth like I do with my cases of bottled water. I remain dubious of "filters" and other such devices. Water, water everywhere and not a drop (that doesn't smell musky) to drink...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every spring the Minneapolis water gets a disgusting marshy stench. I find it repulsive. Is this from the spring thaw? Is this from the billions of tons of chemicals that 3M dumped all over the Metro area? It's hard for me to belive this nasty stinky water, is deemed potable by the city and is ALLOWED, or accepted by the populace. Nice job, Minneapolis! Good way to run a city.