Monday, June 25, 2007

PRIDE Weekend & Some Good Link Updates!


Had a great time at the PRIDE Block Party this Sunday. It was a bit HOT but we danced a bit (daughter Lily and I) nonetheless! What a HUGE event that has grown into...pretty amazing. Its this kind of thing that makes me really proud to be a resident of Minneapolis!

In other news...

Here's the Latest on the Airport Noise Lawsuit.

I will be at the Public Meeting this Wednesday and I will report back here what I learn.

An interesting article here in the Strib -Pushing Homes Out of Reach? - highlights the dilemma we are facing as it becomes more and more difficult to find financing if you are a sub-prime borrower.

And just to clarify sub-prime doesn't mean you necessarily have bad credit or are some sort of high risk - it simply means you don't fit into the cookie cutter molds that many lenders are looking for - and that quite frankly seems rather unfair to me!

No comments: